196 East Commerce Street
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
1. Am I eligible to obtain an expungement?
It depends on the type of crime and how much time has passed since the arrest(s) and/or conviction(s). Our lawyers will be able to tell you if you are eligible.
2. How much does it cost to hire an attorney for an expungement?
As with all legal services, the cost varies with the individual facts of the case. We offer free consultations to determine your eligibility for expungements and the cost.
3. Will I have to go to court or spend a great deal of time getting my record expunged?
Generally, no. The process is done by the law firm and requires almost no investment of your time. Usually no court appearance is required!
4. How long will it take to obtain an expungement?
The entire expungement process is usually completed within 90-120 days.
5. Can I obtain another expungement if I get arrested and/or convicted again after an expungement?
Generally, no. It is possible under certain limited circumstances. Our attorneys can advise you if you are eligible to obtain another expungement if you have had your record expunged previously.
Don’t let your rights be jeopardized.