196 East Commerce Street
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Call Us - Problem Solved
1. How long will an appeal take?
Usually one to two years.
2. If I win an appeal, will the case be dismissed?
It depends on the reason the case was reversed. There could be a dismissal or a new trial.
3. Should the firm that represented me at trial handle my appeal?
Generally, no, since you should hire an outside lawyer who will review the trial records for all mistakes, including those made by the original trial attorney.
4. How much will my appeal cost?
It depends. The length of the trial and complexity of the issues are important factors in determining fees.
5. Do I have to pay for an initial consultation?
Unlike other firms, we do not charge for initial consultations in any criminal cases.
Don’t let your rights be jeopardized.