Mr. Tobolsky earned his undergraduate degree from Princeton University. He went on to Rutgers School of Business in Newark where he earned an M.B.A., followed by his law degree at Rutgers University College of Law in Camden. He is currently an Adjunct Professor of Law at Rutgers Law School.
For over 30 years, Bill has been successfully practicing civil litigation, dealing with business, commercial and construction disputes, insurance coverage issues, FINRA defense, estate litigation, corporate counseling, employment law, transactional, surety and guarantee matters as well as general representation to construction, real estate, manufacturing and commercial companies and forming corporations and nonprofit institutions.
Admitted to Practice
Mr. Tobolsky is admitted to practice in both state and federal courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Association (2006-12)
- Trustee, Construction Financial Managers Association, New Jersey
- Member of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member, Association of Builders and Contractors, New Jersey
- Commercial Litigation Committee, Equity Jurisprudence Committee, Civil Litigation Section and Construction Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association Business Law Section
- Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- President Elect, Garden State Rotary
- General Counsel, Garden State Rotary (past)
- Co-Chair, Cases and Commentary Sub-Committee, Commercial Litigation Committee, Section on Litigation, American Bar Association
- Former Co-Chair, Newsletter of the Construction Law Section, NJ State Bar Assoc.
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Chair, Princeton University Alumni Schools Committee, Southwest NJ District
- Trustee, Princeton Club of Philadelphia
Awards and Honors
- In accordance with the NJ Supreme Court rules regarding the mentioning of awards in attorney advertising, we do not include this information in our marketing materials.
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- The Legal Intelligencer (Philadelphia)
- New Jersey Law Journal
- Pennsylvania Law Weekly
- Buildings Magazine
- Construction Executive
- Rutgers-Camden Law Journal
- The Barrister (Camden County Bar
- New Jersey Trial Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyer
- Newsletter of the New Jersey State Bar Section on Construction Law
- Presented accredited Professional Continuing Education seminar on Fraud in Construction with the Construction Finance Management Association, South Jersey Chapter, 2013
- ABA Section on Litigation, Commercial Litigation Committee, Case and Commentaries Sub-Committee
- Presenter: Accredited Continuing Legal Education Program, LawLine