Krista B. Trani
Academics: Ms. Trani earned her undergraduate degree from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey at Camden, with high honors, in 2001 and earned her Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden in 2004.
Professional Experience: Ms. Trani served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Kathryn C. Ferguson, U.S.B.J. ,and subsequently as a complex litigation family law attorney with South Jersey Legal Services, Inc., where she worked in the Camden, Burlington, Gloucester and Atlantic County offices. She serves on the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel of the Burlington County Family Court. She also sat on the Burlington and Atlantic City Domestic Violence Working Groups from 2004 through 2011.
Admitted to Practice: Ms. Trani is admitted to the New Jersey Bar and the United States District Court of New Jersey. She has practiced law since 2004.
- Member of the Burlington County Bar Association
- Member of the Thomas Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court 2006 to 2009
Honors and Awards:
- Ms. Trani was the recipient of the 2008 South Jersey Legal Services, Inc. Gail E. Chester Outstanding Attorney Award for “skillful and dedicated representation to clients”.
- SJ Magazine's Top Attorneys - 2012
- SJ Magazine's Top Attorneys - 2013